100% Bolt on Dual Shock Testing Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

This past weekend we finally had the opportunity to go out and kick the snot out of our new 100% Bolt on Dual Shock and Lower Control Arm setup. It worked absolutely flawlessly. Steering was excellent with virtually no loss of turning radius. The second bypass shock mounts nearly perfectly in line with the factory coil-over allowing for excellent motion ratio, with the upper shock towers cross bar offering increased lateral stability . The kit goes on with very little effort and requires zero welding.

Next up for this project is to make the LCA look as race-car like as possible and have the bypass mounts CNC bent and laser cut for precise fitment. All-in-all, we couldn't be happier with how easy the kit installs, how good it performs and how well it behaves while daily driving.

Our scheduled release date for the whole kit will be early November just in time for the Holiday Season and will be sure to release pictures of the final version just before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHasukEnphQ

Thanks

Jarrett

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice. What shock options will work? Specifically I should say what options to go with my Kings I got from you a few months ago?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So we can use the factory front fox Shox with these?

With the prototype setup in the video you can't because of how we gusseted up the top of the coil-bucket. For the production version our intention is to absolutely make it so you can keep your factory shock. I still think down the road it would be wise to jump to the 3.0" coil-over as well because you get a better spring rate, external reservoir that could run the DSC compression adjusters and an overall better shock than factory that's much easier to rebuild and maintain.

As progress moves along, I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Jarrett

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice. What shock options will work? Specifically I should say what options to go with my Kings I got from you a few months ago?

As of right now we are working with Fox for the initial launch. Depending on how it goes sales wise and overall interest, we will definitely look at other shock options down the road if the market demands it.

Jarrett

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great as if my bank account and wife didn't already hate you guys... Thanks for making the wish list longer and longer.