100% Bolt On Dual Shock Off To Laser Cut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Have my attention also. Do have a question. I already have the 3.0 set up. What is the benefit of doing dual?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So will this be able to work with the stock beadlock rims?

Our UCA's run a 1.5" uniball and require an aftermarket wheel unless you wanted to run a spacer to push the wheel out more.

Jarrett

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet. Have my attention also. Do have a question. I already have the 3.0 set up. What is the benefit of doing dual?

Anytime you can add more damping control when offroading the better. With a single 3.0" you can still get the front end out of shape really bad on the bigger holes. When you go to a dual, you can tune the front end to stay up much better than you normaly can with just a single shock. You will gain the ability to adjust the bypass tubes on the secondary shock for different bump zone control, rebound control etc. With a setup like this we can really begin to play with low speed and high speed compression valving setups to keep everything under control in most circumstances and the secondary shock will help with shock fade over the long runs.

Or to put it simply, think of how you felt when you went from stock to your 3.0", the difference is usually very noticeable. Now multiply that feeling by 3-4 times.

The control of the truck is night and day. Jumps that would normally make a Raptor rebound back off the ground 2-3 times now get absorbed with one rebound stroke as they should.

Thanks for the question

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Or I just start offering an arm with a cute 1.0" uniball for you stock rims guys:mwah1:

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thnx for quick reply. Now have to save more money and explain to wife why I need it.