VELOCITY Front Bumper $899.99!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you still use factory tow hooks?

Not without modifying that skid plate. The factory hooks mount directly under the frame and you can see the skid plate in the pics extends out to almost the outside edge of the frame horn. @Jimbo can you get me a bigger discount on my order I'm working with Nick on for this part time labor?! :RoflJest:

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Looks good! Non frame cut?

NO CUT

I like this, cut or no cut mounting?

NO CUT

I like it...

THE RAFFLE PRIZE PACK IS NOW WORTH $650 CHECK IT OUT BELOW &HELP A WORTHY CAUSE

Help SAVE Tysen Hunter's Eye Sight!!! - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

:biggrin:

I'd love one that supports a winch too.

I've already had a few requests about a winch provision. Not in the cards at the moment, but down the road, it's possible.

Great looking bumper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Can you still use factory tow hooks?

No, not at this time.

Not without modifying that skid plate. The factory hooks mount directly under the frame and you can see the skid plate in the pics extends out to almost the outside edge of the frame horn. @Jimbo can you get me a bigger discount on my order I'm working with Nick on for this part time labor?! :RoflJest:

:win:

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder what is different between the Rebel and Velocity to be $700 more? They look identical except for the side skin option.