Stock Replacement Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it man... quite making expensive products that I like!

Couple questions for yeah.
What material are you using to make the spindle from? mild steal or alloy?
Looking at the CAD rendering, it looks like a portion of the spindle is forged / machined?
Is the part heat treated after welding?
How are alignment tolerances held within spec when a large majority of the spindle is welded?
How can I directly compare the strength of this spindle to the strength of the stock spindle?
How many miles and jumps of test have you completed?

Thanks for helping us to be able to push the limits of the raptor and require upgrades such as these!

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon - I will get with our engineer and staff get you all of the answers in the morning.

Damn it man... quite making expensive products that I like!

Couple questions for yeah.
What material are you using to make the spindle from? mild steal or alloy?
Looking at the CAD rendering, it looks like a portion of the spindle is forged / machined?
Is the part heat treated after welding?
How are alignment tolerances held within spec when a large majority of the spindle is welded?
How can I directly compare the strength of this spindle to the strength of the stock spindle?
How many miles and jumps of test have you completed?

Thanks for helping us to be able to push the limits of the raptor and require upgrades such as these!

Yukon Joe

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can not wait for these to come out. Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Weakest area in front for me and in need of a set when its ready. Looking good so far!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a spindle?(noob question and yes I'm serious)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Part that ties in between the uca and lca that also houses the 4wd hub and has the brake assembly mounted to it. Real intricate piece to the suspension

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Part that ties in between the uca and lca that also houses the 4wd hub and has the brake assembly mounted to it. Real intricate piece to the suspension Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Why the need for after market??

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the need for after market??

Factory parts aren't always designed for the type of abuse we put them through....Outlaw offers braces to be welded on to the spindles for added support and strength. Essentially, any beefed up suspension deserves beefed up components to go along with it, kinda like aftermarket tie rods. Many more pros to having aftermarket spindles but that's a quick summary on the what and why

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks... We will be 100% ready within a few weeks...

Can not wait for these to come out. Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Weakest area in front for me and in need of a set when its ready. Looking good so far!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Good answers!!!

Factory parts aren't always designed for the type of abuse we put them through....Outlaw offers braces to be welded on to the spindles for added support and strength. Essentially, any beefed up suspension deserves beefed up components to go along with it, kinda like aftermarket tie rods. Many more pros to having aftermarket spindles but that's a quick summary on the what and why