Stock Replacement Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are now taking pre-orders for our Stock Replacement Front Spindle. This spindle will work with Factory Upper Control Arms and Factory Lower Control Arms and any other Upper or Lower Control Arms that work with factory spindles.

Retail Pricing is $1899.00 for the pair...

441610-04-30-1_zps3dd94df1.jpg

441610-04-30-2_zps5e4df8af.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions... Feel free to PM us or email us directly at [email protected]...

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look nice. Never doubted you guys for a second. The pictures I've seen so far have all been impressive and looks to be a quality product. I just personally won't drop the coin on something that expensive without seeing the finished product first. That being said, the next part I buy for my truck will be a set of fabricated spindles.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We understand that... We want to make sure that have the products finished before we drop final pics because if the pictures look different than the final product it can become an issue... I have you on my list for pictures the second we release them...

Those look nice. Never doubted you guys for a second. The pictures I've seen so far have all been impressive and looks to be a quality product. I just personally won't drop the coin on something that expensive without seeing the finished product first. That being said, the next part I buy for my truck will be a set of fabricated spindles.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How right you are... We would love to call it a steering knuckle but we have to go with the majority on this one and more people call it a spindle so with that being said it really is a steering knuckle...

Spindle??? Whats this spindle you speak of? last i heard it was called a
STEERING KNUCKLE!!!

ha ha ha i know im bad... he he he

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I think I just confused myself...

How right you are... We would love to call it a steering knuckle but we have to go with the majority on this one and more people call it a spindle so with that being said it really is a steering knuckle...