Slot Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I mentioned to Nick that the product description would be more helpful if it stated that the "kit" contains 4 units...enough to do the entire front end.

Doesn't work with stock UCA's because the stock ones have no provision for adjustment...which is needed...since installing these parts essentially "locks" the LCA's in place...eliminating their adjustability.

I wouldn't have minded paying the rather hefty price for these high quality slot deletes...but factor in a new set of adjustable UCA's...nope...can't justify that right now.

My bad, for some reason when I read your response, I thought you said they won't work with stock LCA because that is what you asked originally. Looking at it again, you changed it to UCA and I didn't catch that. Yeah, I know with a slot delete you need an adjustable UCA.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tiny bolts at the top of the package are the 12 point heads. I may be mistaken, but I don't think the bigger bolts were ever 12 point.

I have Rogue UCAs and LCAs. @RDFTS

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Looks like I was mistaken. Not sure when or why they changed.

Do you have doubler plates so they gave you longer bolts?

Personally I would rather have 6 point so glad they made the change.