Slot Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the intent is to delete the aligment slots in the frame preventing the UCA from getting pushed back into the slot and changing the aligment under harsh suspension movements...hence the reason for adjustable UCAs in the first place.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you move the LCA all the way out instead of center, then your UCA would have to be longer than OEM parameters allow for the axles CV longevity. With this kit you are getting mil spec strength 12 point 3/4 x 6" and 3/4 x7" bolts. These along with the machined slot deletes are top quality parts that are priced reasonably considering their cost.
After you pay for the alignment and slot delete kit you wont have to worry about re aligning your Raptor every time you hit the dirt, it pays off in the long run, especially when you get back on the asphalt and don't have to worry about wearing out your tires due to an unalignment. We designed this kit as a viable bolt on option that doesn't require welding.

We try hard to answer forum questions and threads, if anyone ever has a question best way to reach us is by phone or email 855-757-6483 [email protected].

Thanks, Ryan

15470429858_8994d4da92_z.jpg
15644445478_b7bfe5e2ee_z.jpg

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While the Rogue Racing delete kits are a work of art... these will do the same. I located the center mount type.
Those will not do the same, where's the bolt head & nut lock? Have you ran them yet? Go hit a 10" rock/curb at 40mph & get back to me.
Thanks for jumping on our post.
-Ryan-

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those will not do the same, where's the bolt head & nut lock? Have you ran them yet? Go hit a 10" rock/curb at 40mph & get back to me.
Thanks for jumping on our post.
-Ryan-

Actually they will do the same, relocates the alignment to the upper control arm. I have not installed them yet. Awaiting some other parts to have it all completed at the same time.

A locking nut and/or lock-tite has worked in the past for many others.

Lastly, this is not your thread so I am not "jumping on your Post." It was created by @RDFTS as an informational thread. You should create your own thread if you are trying to push your product or have the original thread creator properly label this thread. @ROGUEracing

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I created the thread to ask about it being centered and not further out, not to compare it to competitors products. Even though I did create it, I created it in Rogue's paid section to get feedback which Ryan provided, so thanks. If this thread was meant to show other solutions then I guess I should have created it in the general suspension section for a free for all but I did not..

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I created the thread to ask about it being centered and not further out, not to compare it to competitors products. Even though I did create it, I created it in Rogue's paid section to get feedback which Ryan provided, so thanks. If this thread was meant to show other solutions then I guess I should have created it in the general suspension section for a free for all but I did not..

I see it now. I honestly did not see it before, my bad. I deleted my 2 previous posts. Apologize for any inconvenience. @Rogue Racing @RDFTS @Rookie