Rogue Racing Front Suspension Stages and Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Stage Kit of ours are you referring to? We use a few different shocks so I want to make sure and get you the exact numbers...

I'm sure all of the above could potentially be useful to other individuals if not myself.

I personally have plans to run a "specific dual shock LCA" intended to work with Icon's new setup, but am interested in the possibility of paring it with a couple of your tuned Kings, then the cantilever in the rear. I like mixing and matching parts to my needs, wants, and desires, so the more information available about products ultimately makes them easier to choose from.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
52cbfac4b2c111e386d6125cfcbbe45a_8.jpg
2 things wrong with this pic, 1st thing is you never run the brake lines on the front of the spindle like that. By running the lines in front your just waiting for them to be ripped off!
2nd is IMO something you'd only expect to see coming out of someone's garage, and that's the brake line running under the uni ball cup, it's just waiting to be pinched.

For the asking price of your suspension you'd think you guys would know not to do these very simple things, but then again I'd also expect a suspension company to know the difference between a uni ball and ball joint

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 things wrong with this pic, 1st thing is you never run the brake lines on the front of the spindle like that. By running the lines in front your just waiting for them to be ripped off!
2nd is IMO something you'd only expect to see coming out of someone's garage, and that's the brake line running under the uni ball cup, it's just waiting to be pinched.

For the asking price of your suspension you'd think you guys would know not to do these very simple things, but then again I'd also expect a suspension company to know the difference between a uni ball and ball joint

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. FYI, that is the ABS SENSOR WIRE. The set you see installed there was our test set and the production set has provisions to where the ABS SENSOR WIRE has been moved and yes the ABS SENSOR WIRE will not be pinched by the uniball. As for the uniball versus ball joint, we do know the difference however we are human and if we said something and it came out wrong then it is what it is. If you just want to be picky then maybe we should point out to everyone that uniball is one word not two but in the spirit of answering questions and when people put uni-ball or as others say uni ball then no big deal. I am sure you have said something one way while thinking of something else before. It happens.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys Im looking at your tie rods on your site and Shiping to Texas is $230.
That cant be right can it?

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I dont think bashing Rogue in their own vendor space is appropriate, especially based on one pic of a prototype. Questions on design ect can be pmed or asked without bashing. If there is bad blood for some reason take it offline. From what I see they make some pretty impressive stuff and I would run their parts on my truck or use them in customer builds any time. Just saying

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Are you really this much of an ******* in real life?

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian does have a point though. Running the line, whether it brake line or abs sensor, under the "uniball" and down the front of the spindle like that does make you wonder why they'd route it that way. Prototype photo or not, why even bother installing it that way? As for calling out Rouge for the uniball/ball-joint mix up, I'm sure they know the difference between the two and it was a simple mistake.