Positive - Rogue and RDFTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased UCAs and the slot delete kit from Rogue through Rick @RDFTS) at Freedom Motorsports.

The UCAs and the slot delete kit was nothing short of truck-part-****. Perfect angles, clean welds, CNC'd metal, and amazing fit and finish.

Everything was delivered ahead of schedule despite the fact that Rogue had to powder coat a set of the raw UCAs for me since they didn't have any ready for sale at the time of my order.

The packaging of the order was as precise as the parts in the box. Everything was double wrapped, foam protected and boxed with reinforced straps around the box.

I am so happy I went with Rogue on this one and would recommend their products to anyone.

Huge thanks to @RDFTS who helped with the order and got me a great deal!

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for choosing Rogue Racing, we appreciate your business as well as the feedback on FRF! Let us know if you need anything else, we will be happy to help.