Please Welcome Rogue Racing to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the cantilever rear end. Any pictures of finished products?
Good Luck!
Eddie

Eddie,

Here is our first sneak peak of the day....

1920340_287566558060479_1817240486_n.jpg

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now we're talking!

I tried to scope out the website the other night, but it was going slow and acting funny. This photo is gonna make me revisit.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we're talking!

I tried to scope out the website the other night, but it was going slow and acting funny. This photo is gonna make me revisit.

We are just now launching the site but here is another sneak peak that might have you thinking about Rogue Racing...

1799918_287637638053371_418963172_o.jpg

Sorry this is a FB image...

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked our your site, lots of cool products!

Was interested in the stage 2 front end (upper control arm, spindle, tie rods, and King shock???). Was the price depicted per corner or both corners? Is the King shock included in that price? I think it's a typo... but hopefully not!!!!

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked our your site, lots of cool products!

Was interested in the stage 2 front end (upper control arm, spindle, tie rods, and King shock???). Was the price depicted per corner or both corners? Is the King shock included in that price? I think it's a typo... but hopefully not!!!!

The King Shock is not covered in that price... Our person who is populating the website has not populated everything correctly.. We will have it fixed and up and running here in a bit...

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great products

Welcome! I saw JGovs bumpers in person, a work of art. Nice to see a quality shop in Vegas, I tried to drop by in Jan but Saturdays were appt only! I will be by soon, if u ever need a local gunea-pig, Im your man!

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I saw JGovs bumpers in person, a work of art. Nice to see a quality shop in Vegas, I tried to drop by in Jan but Saturdays were appt only! I will be by soon, if u ever need a local gunea-pig, Im your man!

We are normally closed on Saturdays but are here sometimes... Make sure and let us know when you want to come by and I will make sure we are here... Also, we do need guinea-pig's from time to time so if you do stop by there is a better chance we could use your Raptor...

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Sure, no worries!

Still great pricing!

Thanks!!!