New "Throttle" Bumper from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice bumper, I'm really liking your tie rods! Talk about beefy, who makes these?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance you can post a pick looking straight down? I'ld like to see how the radius of the light looks compared to that of the truck.

Here ya go!
e8eguvud.jpg

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice bumper, I'm really liking your tie rods! Talk about beefy, who makes these?

Thanks.... We make them... We have an engineer in house and engineer all of our parts and make them ourselves...

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Any chance you can post a pick looking straight down? I'ld like to see how the radius of the light looks compared to that of the truck.

I can get you a picture of our bumper and light if needed... Some lights are different than others... Rigid Radius Lights tend to have a bit more Radius to them than other brands, There is about 5 degrees more radius to a Rigid Light than a knock off brand...

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can get you a picture of our bumper and light if needed... Some lights are different than others... Rigid Radius Lights tend to have a bit more Radius to them than other brands, There is about 5 degrees more radius to a Rigid Light than a knock off brand...

The one pictured is a Rigid, correct?

Attachments

• e8eguvud.jpg
    e8eguvud.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 61