New "Throttle" Bumper from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This bumper is fully loaded at $1699.00 which includes skins, powder coating, etc... No extra up charges... We can even add a riser bar to protect the upper light at no extra charge...

And you guys can use coupon code "FRF10" to get 10% off any order you place from us directly...

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Here is an image so that you can see the radius lights...

1098432_288901791260289_318074394_n.jpg

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper looks good.
How does it mount?
I also noticed there are no front recovery hooks. Is there a hidden winch mount?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

This bumper requires the frame horns to be cut so that you end up with a bumper that only sticks out 4.5"...

My guys are working on the winch mount and it looks like we can still fit one in there... I will have more on the winch mount by tomorrow...

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the look of it.. Would be interested in one in all black a flat powder coat or even all the main bars/plates line-x'd. Just the perforated grills in a flat/satin powder coat.

I also was wondering on the frame hooks as they are not visible.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice. Does the upper mounted radius light block the front camera much?
Eddie

You can barely see the light and I mean barely... This is another reason we made the bumper this way so that the front camera is still fully functional...

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the look of it.. Would be interested in one in all black a flat powder coat or even all the main bars/plates line-x'd. Just the perforated grills in a flat/satin powder coat.

I also was wondering on the frame hooks as they are not visible.

We can do it anyway you like... We can Line-X parts or all of it...

Yes you can still use the tow hooks...

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

$1699.00 including power coat, skins or panels, light mounts, etc....

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We can do it anyway you like... We can Line-X parts or all of it...

Yes you can still use the tow hooks...

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

$1699.00 including power coat, skins or panels, light mounts, etc....

Got to ask, does the ", etc...." include the lights. I'm assuming the answer is no.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com