Full Cantilever Rear = 20" Usable Rear Wheel Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like you remove the spare from the stock location? Also does this also work as a frame support and will have bump stops mounted?

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How will it effect towing with the Deavers? I am seeing this in my future, but I have a large travel trailer that is right at the limit of the rated capacity of a raptor.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also wondering about the air pump and lines.

Also how are its manners on the street? Is it an adjustable setup? This would be amazing with a set of dual front control arms. Now has me questioning what to do. I wanted Dual Front using Fox with the new DSC's. And then 3.0's in the rear with Bump Stops and springs, but this looks like it could be an awesome setup.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you remove the spare from the stock location? Also does this also work as a frame support and will have bump stops mounted?

You are correct on all ends... You do remove the spare tire, this does also stiffen up the frame by acting as a frame support and there are bump stops that come with the kit...

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

How will it effect towing with the Deavers? I am seeing this in my future, but I have a large travel trailer that is right at the limit of the rated capacity of a raptor.

It will not change the towing capacity at all... Due to the how the kit mounts and the extra frame support and how a cantilever works, it should actually help... The Deaver Spring option is used to softer the ride a little bit and it will change towing a bit but it would do the same on a factory set-up..

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

what are the air lines and air pump for?

The air pump was a mix up... The description got crossed during translation... There are Mandrel Bent Brake Lines and ABS Sensor Adaptors that come with the kit so that your ABS still works and all dash light function properly...

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are correct on all ends... You do remove the spare tire, this does also stiffen up the frame by acting as a frame support and there are bump stops that come with the kit...
Awesome. This looks like a better option then a bedcage so I could still have plenty of bed space for my varmint rack or dead animals. Now I need money.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also wondering about the air pump and lines.

Also how are its manners on the street? Is it an adjustable setup? This would be amazing with a set of dual front control arms. Now has me questioning what to do. I wanted Dual Front using Fox with the new DSC's. And then 3.0's in the rear with Bump Stops and springs, but this looks like it could be an awesome setup.

It rides great on the street and it is adjustable... We also have dog bones that go with the kit in case you want to retain your factory Fox Shox for the rear... We can make any combination or brand of Shock work as long as they have the lengths that it requires...

The air lines and air pump was for something else that I got mixed up when typing... Sorry about that...