Full Cantilever Rear = 20" Usable Rear Wheel Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazz05

Reaction score
I could be wrong , but it looks like it should be fairly simple to add a coilover to this setup?

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, how does this kit affect articulation? Just me looking at the pics/drawings, But it looks like its a bit restricted from side-to side?

Articulation is not really affected.. Each side works independent from the other just like the stock set-up...

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I could be wrong , but it looks like it should be fairly simple to add a coilover to this setup?

You can do a coil-over if you wanted to... We would recommend the King Shock Set-Up or a comparable shock. Adding a coil-over to a set-up like this with a leaf spring still in there might be tricky to get set-up correctly...

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like in the second picture you still have the stock fox shock installed, is there a reason for that or was that picture taken in the test fit?

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like in the second picture you still have the stock fox shock installed, is there a reason for that or was that picture taken in the test fit?

The fox shock has been removed... It was on there for test fitting purposes...

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long is the line already to get one of these? Estimated wait time?

We just launched this set-up... We have a few orders that are pending but can easily make 5 as fast as we can 4... It is about a 3 week lead time due to the shocks having to be custom made... If you are trying to get something together before the Texas Raptor Run you would have to order pretty fast...