Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors > Rogue Racing
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Rogue Racing

Caution Rogue's LEDs and morals

This is a discussion on Caution Rogue's LEDs and morals within the Rogue Racing forums, part of the Ford Raptor Forum Supporting Vendors category!
So let me see. Your light bar breaks, its out of warranty and Rogue won't pay for it, but they ...

User Tag List

Like Tree104Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

So let me see. Your light bar breaks, its out of warranty and Rogue won't pay for it, but they are willing to give you 30% off for the replacement and they are the bad guys? Hmm

Old 09-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

aka Rick

Mentioned: 395 Post(s)

Not going to re-type or paste here since the OP did multiple post of the same thing (hate when people do that), so will just link my post here since this thread is getting all the action.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/c...83/#post908852

I will go on record that I have ordered a Rogue UCA though TMX and I had an issue I found out a couple months later with them hitting the ICON coilovers. I spoke with Ryan and even though they don't sell ICONs, he redesigned the UCA that they no longer hit ICONs and swapped me out at NO CHARGE and even TMX did the labor at no charge. I have no idea what the warranty is on UCA though but for them to take care of me, won my future business. Plus Ryan and Christine are great to party with, that's a plus. :-)

2014 RR SE SCREW | #792 of #3396 in RR | #4568 of #22409 Total | My Mods: Click Here
2008 Shelby Mustang GT500 Torch Red Convertible | #58 of #463 in Torch Red | #249 of #2070 Total
Raptor Runs: TRR 14'/15'/16'/17' | Raptoberfest 14'/15'/16'/17' | Time Attack 14' | Snoball 15' | AR Run 15' | TRR Baja 16' | Private Baja Jan 17'
Old 09-21-2015, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

2 things...

If you made your purchase with a credit card, some cards have double warranty on purchased items. I always purchase things like this with this type of CC.

I have M&R lights on my truck... they are well out of warranty. Some of the mounts have broken (some I broke myself). I called M&R today, they are sending me new mounts... no charge, no shipping, nothing. I will not consider another light company from this point forward. That is good customer service regardless of warranty. I appreciate loyalty, M&R customer for life.
Monster44 likes this.

2012 Tux Black, Loaded. Previous owner added Spray-in liner, bed cover, LED everything, AFE intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, mid-perch... other stuff I haven't found yet. Thank You whoever you are... I have added 37" Nitto tires, painted speaker grilles, Roush vacuum gauge for hubs.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Apparently this is in multiple sections and here is how it is: You bought a $699.99 light over a year ago and it is out of warranty. We did offer a discount of 20% followed by 30%. It is out of warranty and we are trying to help.

CHECK OUT OUR LATEST VIDEO:

Old 09-21-2015, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)

Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Old 09-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #16 (permalink)

Kaiser Söze

Mentioned: 310 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
You also say you're not disgruntled, but one thread is good enough, there isn't a need for multiple threads on the same topic - @KaiserM715
Duplicate threads merged.
Rogue Racing and Jimbo like this.

'04 MazdaSpeed Miata
'67 Jeep Kaiser M715 - sold
Join the Blue Ribbon Coalition . . . it's YOUR Public Land!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)

man @Jimbo, what would kaiser do with out you?
The Macf and Jimbo like this.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
hop

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I don't have any of there lights but I do have ther front and rear bumpers which I love when I received my rear it had a small scratch on it I contacted Christeen and she offered to pay to get it fixed or take some of my bill when I got my front bumper I was supposed to have got a mesh insert to go behind their logo but received a solid plate instead I called and they sent me the mesh at no extra charge so as far as me they are stand up people and great to deal with
Old 09-21-2015, 11:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 532 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I'm wondering if all this squabbling could have been handled by email? Does anything good ever come from thrashing on a vendor here? I mean, I'd understand if Rogue was selling absolute shit like some of the ex vendors. But they make and sell QUALITY products. But come on, stuff breaks. If it's out of warranty by even one day, it's out of warranty. That's what a friggin warranty is - coverage for a specific time frame. You'd have to be absolutely bonkers to bash a vendor for not honoring anything past the warranty period. But then they step up and offer a 30% discount to try and make you happy? WTF am I missing here? Think anybody else would do that? I wouldn't, and I bet you wouldn't either. Who cares how much profit they make. You paid what they asked without bitching about it. And the warranty was right there on the paperwork. If I was you I'd sell the bumper and go with something different. Lights and all. That way you can get on with life and leave this vendor and the rest of us alone.

Just my $.02.....
Old 09-21-2015, 11:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

aka Rick

Mentioned: 395 Post(s)

Oh something I forgot to add, when I got my UCA, both were dinged up a little where I needed to rattle can it. Told Christine and we agreed on an amount of money and she wrote me a check and mailed it to me instead of making me go through the vendor.

2014 RR SE SCREW | #792 of #3396 in RR | #4568 of #22409 Total | My Mods: Click Here
2008 Shelby Mustang GT500 Torch Red Convertible | #58 of #463 in Torch Red | #249 of #2070 Total
Raptor Runs: TRR 14'/15'/16'/17' | Raptoberfest 14'/15'/16'/17' | Time Attack 14' | Snoball 15' | AR Run 15' | TRR Baja 16' | Private Baja Jan 17'
Closed Thread