All Around Awesomeness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to checkout Rogue's latest video? Pretty awesome, so oughta give it a look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejXoP6Z0t5w I've been incredibly impressed with their cantilever and customer support. Personal thanks to everyone at the shop. Can't go wrong with anything you buy from them.
Thanks Dan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was the coolest video I have ever seen. Sorry 2017 Raptor, my money will be going to Rogue! Anyone know the song? :hitit::hitit::hitit:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That video was awesome.

I'm not familiar with the cantilever setup, but that rear end seemed to have a lot of lateral movement - what is the benefit of having the slight movement there, softer landing, better absorption, etc?

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video was awesome. I'm not familiar with the cantilever setup, but that rear end seemed to have a lot of lateral movement - what is the benefit of having the slight movement there, softer landing, better absorption, etc?

I think you're referring to the tire deflection in slow motion through the woops
-Ryan

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ride OR drive in one equipped with it speaks for itself. Can't even picture what the feeling was in a Raptor with the stock suspension anymore.

Last edited:

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bitchin' video!
It will take every ounce of will power to not drive like that (not that I could) on my commute home!