How to Convert your Base F150 Into a Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this product can be effectively marketed without resorting to dubious claims. From the blog:

"But what if a Raptor wasn’t that expensive? What if you could take your 2009 and up F150 and basically turn it into a Raptor..."

I think this statement is misleading.

"What if you could take the suspension of your 2009 and up F150 and upgrade it to something like the Raptor?" would be my suggestion. Something like that. It may not sound slick, but the "turn it into a Raptor" statement is just... not... right. Some folks will actually believe it. It may be their fault for being so ill informed, but posting this in a public forum makes it fair game for... constructive criticism.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruger... Wtf is vicissitudes? Some of us are barely HS graduates here!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us see first hand how the mods look, perform and package costs, etc... And quarter will be given...

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruger... Wtf is vicissitudes? Some of us are barely HS graduates here!

:) Your girl says she's *****, but by the time you get to bed she says she has a headache. In the morning she's angry because you didn't make love to her. That's a vicissitude! (But don't call her that.)

Vicissitude means constant changeability; unpredictability; constant change.

What shape is an amoeba?

Status
Not open for further replies.