RCE : Raptoberfest 2014 Pre-Ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, Calder here again.

I decided once again to bring the embroidery machines over to Texas during one of the Texas raptor runs!

This thread's purpose is to establish a pre-order. I will have tons of console leather there and of course your stock headrests are already supplied.

I need to know ahead of time if any of you guys need me to order

• New Ford Console Lids
  • Gauge cluster cover leather and the color of the stitching you would like.
  • Sun visor leather and the color of stitching you would like.
  • Apparel (jackets, sweatshirts, hats, etc.)
  • New Gauge cluster cover assembly
  • New headrests
PM or call me for pricing!

Post below and let me know what you would like me to bring. No need for a pre-pay, if you change your mind it's not a big deal! I'll add the piece you ordered added to my stock to keep on hand.

NOTE: Specialty colors for the console covers will not be on hand, I will have to special order them. I hardly sell any of the following colors:

• Green
  • Tan
  • Gray
  • Orange
  • White

I will however have the following colors on hand at the run. Around 15 of each color.

Red stitch
Blue stitch
Black Stitch

Be looking out for my leather console covers that will match the Special edition red leather. They will be either configured to be red leather in the middle and black along the sides or vice versa. I am in the process of finding matching leather.

As always feel free to discuss openly! Please bump the thread if you would please!

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

00MEDIA$IMAG0593.jpg

IMG_20140406_184900.jpg

SVT-CLAWS.jpg

IMG_20140221_241136418_HDR.jpg

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do this during Raptoberfest. My truck is silver so I think a silver stitch would look good. It doesn't look like you will have that stitch color?? Perhaps I read it wrong??

I don't meed anything fancy. I just want the regular Raptor SVT logo with black on the inside of the "raptor" outlined in silver.

Is that something you can do?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I want to do this during Raptoberfest. My truck is silver so I think a silver stitch would look good. It doesn't look like you will have that stitch color?? Perhaps I read it wrong??

I don't meed anything fancy. I just want the regular Raptor SVT logo with black on the inside of the "raptor" outlined in silver.

Is that something you can do?

Yes sir, no problem. I can get gray stitch. It looks good. Its not a dark gray, more on the lighter side.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Just wondering if you have had a chance to get ahold of the blue accent color thread?

The blue I have looks very close to the blue accent interior raptors. I'm trying to get my supplier to stitch them with a color thread that matches exact

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you make the arm rest with red sides to match the seats in the SE's?

lastwish

Reaction score
leather console cover

I was planning on getting a black leather console cover with some custom white stitch lettering at Raptoberfest. Will you have that available at the event or do I need to order it ahead of time?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I was planning on getting a black leather console cover with some custom white stitch lettering at Raptoberfest. Will you have that available at the event or do I need to order it ahead of time?

If you want it to have white stitch I'll have to order it in. I only stock blue, red, gray, and black stitching covers