Raptor Embroidery - Visors & Gauge cluster available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then how am I going to get in my house???
That is like asking someone to get off the couch and MANUALLY change the channels because you can't find the remote. Come'on!!

Come on now, I saw the pic of your garage. No room for a Raptor. Check and see if your front door has a lock, it would be located just above the piece where Sunshine Cleaning hangs their flyers.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Alright guys, decided to be a man and step up and order a Driver side visor with home link to send off to my supplier to get a template made for the visors WITH HOME LINK. I'm sorry I forgot about you guys with home link! I could use somebodies VIN # with a home link visor to check to be 100% sure this is the correct part. Here is the link to the one that I think is correct.

2014 Ford F-150 Sun Visor | FordParts.com

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Dude my signature has a link to my window sticker.

I knew you were good for something Rick!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Nevermind, used Rick's vin# to look it up and the driver's side homelink visor is $344.55. I'll just wait til someone wants to send their visor to my supplier. They are located in Texas. They would only need the Driver's side visor.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has the same transmitter (it's a 2013) but it's not Homelink. It's car2go or some other name. It's crap. Could never get it to work. Had the same thing on my Vette. Great customer service. They even offered to send a tech to fix it. Didn't have the time for that. I decided to get a Homelink mirror instead.

Anyway, any chance these visors could be different by year?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Mine has the same transmitter (it's a 2013) but it's not Homelink. It's car2go or some other name. It's crap. Could never get it to work. Had the same thing on my Vette. Great customer service. They even offered to send a tech to fix it. Didn't have the time for that. I decided to get a Homelink mirror instead.

Anyway, any chance these visors could be different by year?

That is also a possibility, I'll have to either send some and I'll offer a return if they don't fit or get someone with 2013-2014 (or the years that offer home link) and get them to send theirs to my supplier

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope to finish up tomorrow planting corn I have a wet hole to get yet but it will be a few days