Raptor Embroidery - Visors & Gauge cluster available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

The '14 has Homelink buttons on the driver's side visor. I don't see any in your pics.
7udehedu.jpg

x2!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
This looks very cool. What is the quality of the leather? Is it better than the stock leather seats?

The leather quality is superb! It looks great, matches the seats very close, and gets rid of the yellow warning labels!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Sweet! Keep me posted buddy

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Visor covers price, is that for the set?
How does it hold down around the visor mirror?, it looks loose in the picture.

Yes, that is the price for the set. These are made more complicated than the console covers and they also have to stitch on the Velcro.

There is a window cut in the leather so you can still use the mirror. It is a bit loose but it is only shown when the visor is down.

---------- Post added 05-23-2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-22-2014 at 11:59 PM ----------

Easy to do self install on the gauge cluster? If so I will be ordering one of those and console cover!

I haven't done an install on the gauge cluster as stated above. The leather for my personal cluster is on its way, then I'll know how difficult it is to install! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

The '14 has Homelink buttons on the driver's side visor. I don't see any in your pics.
7udehedu.jpg

Right, I just need to send a home link visor to them to have another template for the visors with the home link buttons. Any volunteers? Haha

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Mine has that other brand which I could never get to work. If these covers cover the buttons, that's a bonus for me!

I'm sure they will! That and the ugly warning labels, hahaha

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

e- 30 rocks

Wilson, there is a set of blue stitched covers waiting on you with E-30 in huge letters!

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Posted the link to the video guys! Here it is again in case you guys missed it in the first post. Ford raptor visor cover install: http://youtu.be/kdZ0Pmo_NX8

D

Deleted member 12951

Wait a sec, you said about 15 seconds. That video is 23 seconds and it was off the vehicle. :emotions33:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM sent. I'm digging the black covers with black stitching. Add red claws to it, and I'm thinking it's gonna look goooood....