Raptor Embroidery - Visors & Gauge cluster available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, had tons of requests to start offering leather visor covers and gauge clusters. Down South Vettes absolutely killed it on this one! I sent off my personal visors and had a customer send his gauge cluster to me. He opted for blue stitching and black smooth leather.

The visor covers take about 15 seconds to install. You can install them with the visors still on the truck. They have Velcro that opens up, you slide the cover onto the end that attaches the visor to the truck, then work the other end up and over. Once that is done, just put the 2 Velcro ends together. I have a video my bud that works here took and Ill post it here.

Ford raptor visor cover install - YouTube

Visor covers - $90
  • Blue stitch
  • Red Stitch (special edition or race red)
  • Orange stitch (molten orange interior)
  • white stitch
  • gray stitch
  • green stitch
  • tan stitch
  • black stitch

Gauge clusters - $70
  • Blue stitch
  • Red Stitch (special edition or race red)
  • Orange stitch (molten orange interior)
  • white stitch
  • gray stitch
  • green stitch
  • tan stitch
  • black stitch

Down South Vettes installed the leather on the first gauge cluster. I'm waiting on leather for my personal one right now, but once I get it and install it, Ill offer the install! I do not know what Ill charge for installs yet, it depends totally on the amount of time I spend on it.

Embroidery:

Embroidery will be available for these and I already have a few ideas flowing! Stay tuned for that and it will be pretty awesome. You can order these now and request any logos that I offer.

Pics:
IMG_20140522_151852254_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140522_151910511_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140522_151746114.jpg

IMG_20140522_152223394_HDR.jpg

You guys are awesome customers and awesome friends! I have always went to this forum for help and its nice to be able to offer these products to you guys wanting to upgrade your interior! Thanks for the support guys!

Update: 5/29

Embroidery done on the passenger side of my personal visors for my raptor.

ada3ybe8.jpg

Update : everything installed. Turned out amazing!
ysa8evet.jpg

ra3u8aza.jpg

a7ydyrud.jpg

yvamada3.jpg

mike.s

Reaction score
This looks very cool. What is the quality of the leather? Is it better than the stock leather seats?

D

Deleted member 12951

Visor covers price, is that for the set?
How does it hold down around the visor mirror?, it looks loose in the picture.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Easy to do self install on the gauge cluster? If so I will be ordering one of those and console cover!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The '14 has Homelink buttons on the driver's side visor. I don't see any in your pics.
7udehedu.jpg

Mine has that other brand which I could never get to work. If these covers cover the buttons, that's a bonus for me!