Raptor Embroidery - Texas Raptor Run 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone for coming out, meeting me and my dad, getting work done, and of course being super awesome.

Also want to thank Trey for getting us into the HQ building and setting up an awesome event!

We will be at Raptoberfest set up with our machines. Possibly just going to set up in a trailer similar to the Sdhq one with merchandize hung up and some sample work.

Pics:
qavavy9y.jpg

Search and rescue raptor
asuvyvus.jpg
za9eju3a.jpg

Pink!
ruvega3e.jpg

menyvebu.jpg

pyhu9apu.jpg

Yes I'm "that guy" that had both light bars come off on the first lap...

But hey at least I didn't lose a tailgate like rogue racing!
uvegarer.jpg

BTW, I hung out with the rogue racing guys and got a deal going to do the headrests in their ecoboost Raptor! Also will be making them apparel for their employees and as swag. Be on the lookout.

Randy, (biggest) truck looks and sounds great

Lane, I love your Raptor and can't wait to see what's in the works

Rasco, the army of darkness is awesome and you are frickin crazy dude. Hope you enjoyed the spaghetti and partied hard.

Shout out to Noah at the car stereo company for going out on a lap with me and helping me when my RPG power steering reservoir ripped out of the plastic shroud. We zip tied it back in place and luckily I had atf to top it off. Back on the trail in no time!

Everybody there was awesome and anybody that was in an accident, I'm sorry to hear about it and glad to hear everyone was OK! I also hope that you guys get back on the road with your Raptors very soon.

Thanks for supporting raptor custom embroidery.

I figured I'd let you guys know I will be going for about 2 more years until I go off to college. I graduate high school in may and will be attending a local community college for 2 years for prerequisites for college. I'll be available for runs more often this summer and hopefully some suspension upgrades are in the works this summer. The stock suspension was rough on me this year and I would love to run fox 3.0's

And on the light bars, I'll be using a counter sink bit on the end caps, installing a big bolt and tack welding it in place. On the light rack, I'll make it to where I can install the light bars by just sliding it on (nuts and washers installed). This being said I promise they won't fall off next time!

Check back on me guys and trust me, I have some awesome products in the works....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calder had lots of fun and we're excited to work with you! You are cranking out some pretty high quality stuff. We'll keep you posted on our order!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Calder had lots of fun and we're excited to work with you! You are cranking out some pretty high quality stuff. We'll keep you posted on our order!

Sweet! Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. If you find a logo you really want, send it to me and I'll digitize it and embroider them up!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in southern ca right now. i have 3 more nav-tv installs left and then its off to my sisters house. i bought some stuff in new mexico and arizona that i cant exactly ship to them so i need to drop it off there. then friday or saturday: i will head home...... finally

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I'm in southern ca right now. i have 3 more nav-tv installs left and then its off to my sisters house. i bought some stuff in new mexico and arizona that i cant exactly ship to them so i need to drop it off there. then friday or saturday: i will head home...... finally

Hell yeah! Sounds like its going great. Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it to raptoberfest and the GLRE time attack

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just glad we were able to get your truck fixed. I went on a few recovery missions over the weekend. if you need, I can check on a new fan shroud for you.