Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flag

Stars are always facing to wind, but if you did both Headrest with the Stars facing to the inside and up center, I think that would be ok? I am not a Vet just spent 6 years in War has a contractor

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I have a big ass American Flag Tat on my right arm, I had to argue for weeks with the artist that it had to be in the attack position, she kept doing it backwards, I brought her a video of an American M! heading into Irag at 50MPH with a flag mounted she got it right away

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it going on the Visor Covers, Ill also do the Headrest flags if the Stars are up to the inside on both on both right and left, Cheers [email protected] card is waiting for you

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

The Headrest you posted would be on my right hand seat, the opposite for the drivers side

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
How is it going on the Visor Covers, Ill also do the Headrest flags if the Stars are up to the inside on both on both right and left, Cheers [email protected] card is waiting for you

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

The Headrest you posted would be on my right hand seat, the opposite for the drivers side

Hey bud, I talked to dad and he said the flag won't go well. The stars will be too small and won't show up good. Any other ideas?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Have you made a Special Edition console cover yet?

Sent using Tapatalk

I've made tons of them bud! Very popular item of mine

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

ruqy6u6y.jpg

RichRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've made tons of them bud! Very popular item of mine

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

ruqy6u6y.jpg

I sent you an email. Any word on the lighted consoles and ID badges?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk