Past Customers - Want 10% Off your next order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

With the website now up, I've decided that I need more interior pictures. If you have had me do any work in the past, please, send me a few shots of your interior for me to add to the website. Once I receive your photos, I will send you a 10% off discount code to be used at checkout!

Photos must be clear, in the daylight and professional looking for the website. Here is an example for you to use to get a great looking picture.

123_1.jpg

Thank you for the continued support and loyalty. I will be bringing more products out very soon!

Calder​

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
How well does the padding hold up? Every leather console lid I've had, I usually leave an elbow divot in it after a few months.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
How well does the padding hold up? Every leather console lid I've had, I usually leave an elbow divot in it after a few months.
The one that is in my truck is still nice and tight. I developed a new way to keep the padding firm and prevent it from collapsing. Even before when I did it I've never had anyone contact me telling me that its collapsed. Mine is still going strong!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The one that is in my truck is still nice and tight. I developed a new way to keep the padding firm and prevent it from collapsing. Even before when I did it I've never had anyone contact me telling me that its collapsed. Mine is still going strong!

Hmmm... Maybe this and the dash at TRR.....

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow I've been busy, and now don't have email, but thinking I'd like another hat lol. Do one up with all the logos I was going to put on my council to begin with.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Wow I've been busy, and now don't have email, but thinking I'd like another hat lol. Do one up with all the logos I was going to put on my council to begin with.
Sounds great buddy! Raptor w/ 3 claws and SVT. Blue fill, black outline, black SVT and blue claws correct?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk