New Product from Raptor Custom Embroidery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Lexan Acrylic glasses, mugs, cups, bowls, etc! Here are a few I finished tonight.
2eve5aqe.jpg
6y3azama.jpg
a7utu5ys.jpg
magu6e6e.jpg

Also we can start engraving anytime! Plates for you dash are coming soon, we haven't forgot about them!

ute5y6y8.jpg

Pricing will come tomorrow (if I forget somebody shoot me a PM and kick my tail in gear)

Thank you everybody for being great customers! I can't wait to get every ones houses filled with cups :D

Imagine inviting people over for dinner and serving them a cup of soda in a glass or a beer in a mug!

Oh and did I mention these glasses are dishwasher safe and virtually indestructible? I have been testing them out and they are approved! :beer:

Thanks again everybody!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I'm introducing a few more products next week! Stay tuned!

Thanks for your kind words buddy, it means alot

Listen your still in school and at your age most of us totally focused only on getting laid. You on the other hand are running a successful business while attending high school. Are you kidding me.....your years ahead of most of your peers and most of us as well. Folks like you are what truly make this country great. I wish nothing but the very best for you. I hope we can one day meet up if we can ever get the Atlanta group to get together.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Listen your still in school and at your age most of us totally focused only on getting laid. You on the other hand are running a successful business while attending high school. Are you kidding me.....your years ahead of most of your peers and most of us as well. Folks like you are what truly make this country great. I wish nothing but the very best for you. I hope we can one day meet up if we can ever get the Atlanta group to get together.

Thanks so much man! It means a lot! I need somewhere to store all these compliments so I can show them off one day if everyone's predictions are correct! I pretty much started by getting fed up with something on my truck - the stock center console and thats how it started! Now I've brought a friend into business with me-he heads over f150 forums and deals with fx4's, sports, lariats and all that. I also have a friend over Nissan, one over Chevrolet, and currently in the market for a dodge guy.

I'm definitely up for the Atlanta meet - I'll definitely be there for sure!

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visor

Hello I sent an email a week ago about the visor covers, no responce must have got lost in the air, do you have that design completed, can I order, [email protected] Cheers Best of luck, your work looks great

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Hello I sent an email a week ago about the visor covers, no responce must have got lost in the air, do you have that design completed, can I order, [email protected] Cheers Best of luck, your work looks great

Hey man, I sent a response a few days ago. I'll just post it here for everyone to see and rewrite it

I have been trying to get my supplier to call me regarding the leather visor covers, dash covers, and different colored leather for the special edition and orange accent interior trucks. He keeps saying he is going to call me. I'm not sure why he hasn't but all I can do is hope that eventually he decides to call. I'll try and make them available ASAP! Thanks so much bud, I'll keep you updated

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tag

Please tag my email when you hear back, let me know, Ill be the first buyer, will also do a my whole interior, has paychecks allow, and post on the forum here, cheers