New padding options - RCE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, just figured I would share that I came up with a new padding option. There are 2 options for padding now, originally the only option was 1/2". Now I have add 1" padding! That's right. 1 inch thick foam. If you want a super plush console lid that is a great spot for sore elbows, this is what you need!

It is a bit harder to install so the original install price is going to go from $20 to $35. What's $15 for a super plush console?

Here is a sample one I made to keep for shows.

a9y4abe7.jpg

The one on the right is the super plush console
ygydyreq.jpg

1/2"
a5e9y4a6.jpg

1"
ujy4y3ez.jpg

Once again, thank you guys so much for all the support to get me to where I am! I am in the process of expanding.

Once I get set up on a few other forums, I'll make the led lit consoles available, a new design I am making is one with a built in tray on top with a Qi cordless drop and charge, cell phone charged flush mounted right on top!

Also, my visors are at down south Vettes getting leather wrapped so I can offer those as an option.

I had a customer send his cluster eyebrow so it will be wrapped and I will offer those as well.

Still looking for a client to go to down south Vettes for their door panels, dash, visors, and steering wheel to be wrapped so I can offer all these pieces as an option as well!

Stay tuned guys and have a great day.

Remember - open interior discussion is allowed in all of my threads.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man i wish you had this while at TRR thats when i got mine done. Either way i am extremely satisfied with what i have. Came out great