Laser Engraved Auxiliary Switch Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Alright guys, I have had tons of requests for these so here they are! These are laser engraved flexible high strength labels for your auxiliary switches! They can be custom labeled to anything you want. There are many different fonts to choose from and 3 different colors (Black with White Lettering, Matte Black with Silver Lettering, and Brushed Aluminum with Black Lettering. The new material is on it's way to me and I will be making color examples. From what I have seen, the matte black blends into the bezel well and the Silver lettering will match decently close to the lettering on the switches. The Black with White is a gloss black finish with white lettering. Finally, the brushed Aluminum should match the Interior trim very well if you would like to go that route. Other colors are available!

Auxiliary Switch Label – Raptor Custom Embroidery

af741789abccac4ba15ff47a38a7c8a5.jpg

e7d50fbc4ae186d297a24b56bb4cfe07.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, I like this.

Need one for the Crown Offroad Aux panel above the sunglass holder too!
Dimensions:
Length – 8.25″
Height – 1.5″

Might not be any room though.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Sounds cool and functional.What is your target price?
I can't say right at the moment. I haven't calculated material cost plus retail mark up quite yet. This new material I am about to order is a little more expensive per sheet than the build plate material. Since these require a little less time to make, target price will be much less than the build plates.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Here are the colors. What sheets are you guys thinking? I'm going to order 4 sheets.

92635faee03f3c8e69565c02303f2e5d.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk