Christmas at Raptor Embroidery!!! 25% OFF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Is it a quality thing or a delivery/supply issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quality of their leather is top notch. Unfortunately, it's a delivery/supply issue. They sometimes can't get ahold of smooth black leather so they send textured leather and I end up having to ship it all the way back to them. It gets frustrating. The more recent issue, I sent them several emails with no response for them to send me an invoice for current orders I have open. After about a week, I finally got a response and he sent the invoice.

They are making it impossible to have a quick turn around time anymore and in turn, it's making me look bad.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification Calder. Sounds like you had some supplier issues and you can see how they can easily affect your customer relationship. Through it all keep communication open with your customers and let them know if there is an issue that results in a later delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...After about a week, I finally got a response and he sent the invoice.

They are making it impossible to have a quick turn around time anymore and in turn, it's making me look bad.

They are definitely making you look bad... If we weren't all "friends" on here, I would have already called American Express and PayPal and the police to get my money back already. If I ordered it today, instead of over 2 months ago, I'd get it sooner, and cheaper with the 25% off Christmas sale. Better be one special console cover.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
They are definitely making you look bad... If we weren't all "friends" on here, I would have already called American Express and PayPal and the police to get my money back already. If I ordered it today, instead of over 2 months ago, I'd get it sooner, and cheaper with the 25% off Christmas sale. Better be one special console cover.
Well you would have had it sooner if I would have sent you the original leather. It was textured and would not match the stock seat leather at all. Once it came in I sent the shipment back and requested that they send me smooth leather instead. They weren't able to get ahold of any right away but finally found smooth leather about a week and a half ago. My order is finally complete and will ship to me on Monday. The day I receive it, I will ship it to you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk