Christmas at Raptor Embroidery!!! 25% OFF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had another successful semester of college thanks to all of your generous orders. My finals were yesterday and I aced them. I really appreciate the orders and they are really helping me get through college. After 3 semesters, I haven't taken out a single student loan, all thanks to you guys.

It's time for me to give back. I am offering 25% off of all orders from now until new years day!!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Let's all hope Santa brings us a lot of Raptor parts in his sleigh this year.

Coupon Code : ChristmasatRCE

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
AWESOME OFFER, THANK YOU!

Do the Leather Sun Visor Covers have a cut out for the passenger mirror and/or homelink? Pics?

Thanks,
K

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I reorder my console cover that I ordered in October that I still haven't received, will I get the 25% off and will I get said console cover before the new Raptor comes out?

!!! WARNING !!! There may be some sarcasm in that... but I would love for you to get my console cover to me now that you're done with testing.

whoisbigman...

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
If I reorder my console cover that I ordered in October that I still haven't received, will I get the 25% off and will I get said console cover before the new Raptor comes out?

!!! WARNING !!! There may be some sarcasm in that... but I would love for you to get my console cover to me now that you're done with testing.

whoisbigman...

You got it boss! I'll PM you. FINALLY able to get caught up on orders!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

AWESOME OFFER, THANK YOU!

Do the Leather Sun Visor Covers have a cut out for the passenger mirror and/or homelink? Pics?

Thanks,
K

Yes sir. The visor covers have a cut-out for the vanity mirror as well as a marked area for you to cut once you receive them. Basically, you'll pull the homelink bezel off the visor and mark the leather to cut it. Once the leather is cut, simply slide it on the visor, tighten it and pop the homelink bezel back on for a seamless install.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got it boss! I'll PM you. FINALLY able to get caught up on orders!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Yes sir. The visor covers have a cut-out for the vanity mirror as well as a marked area for you to cut once you receive them. Basically, you'll pull the homelink bezel off the visor and mark the leather to cut it. Once the leather is cut, simply slide it on the visor, tighten it and pop the homelink bezel back on for a seamless install.

I do not recommend removing the home link. Just cut a small hole then cut around the home link for a better fit. I ended up replacing the whole visor $120 mistake....

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I do not recommend removing the home link. Just cut a small hole then cut around the home link for a better fit. I ended up replacing the whole visor $120 mistake....
Ouch, how did that happen?? Unfortunately I can't really experiment with the home link. My raptor is a 2011 without home link.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There not meant to come apart I'd edit your wording. And the only fix is a new visor, still totally worth it love the visor covers.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
There not meant to come apart I'd edit your wording. And the only fix is a new visor, still totally worth it love the visor covers.

One of my customers back when I first released these had no problems popping the bezel off and cutting the leather for a seamless install. I wonder if they changed them up or something.