Check out Raptor Embroidery's website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GavsterMurf11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on doing the install myself if it's not too hard!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Got your order! The site is not 100% complete yet. I noticed you did not opt to have me install the leather, is that correct? Thanks Bud

I'm planning on doing the install myself, if it isn't too hard!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I was planning on doing the install myself if it's not too hard!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I'm planning on doing the install myself, if it isn't too hard!

Basically, you will need to get "general trim adhesive stage 2" from walmart.
Start by disassembling the console, remove the rubber off of the top by pulling it off. Attach the foam with the glue, align the leather and attach it. Then move on to the sides. You will have to do a little trimming on the leather here. Its just alot of pulling, adjusting and cutting. Kind of like wrapping a present!

GavsterMurf11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically, you will need to get "general trim adhesive stage 2" from walmart.
Start by disassembling the console, remove the rubber off of the top by pulling it off. Attach the foam with the glue, align the leather and attach it. Then move on to the sides. You will have to do a little trimming on the leather here. Its just alot of pulling, adjusting and cutting. Kind of like wrapping a present!

Got it. Hopefully you have those DIY vids up before my console cover gets here!!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Got it. Hopefully you have those DIY vids up before my console cover gets here!!

I'll have to get someone to give me a hand with recording and installing. Annnd a good place to shoot.

I went ahead and marked your order fulfilled and printed a label. The leather has been embroidered and boxed up. It will leave my store Monday!

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey bud, I will be working on DIY videos soon. Gotta find an ideal place to record. I have videos up of removing the leather covers on the headrests but that's about it.

Awesome! The only things that are ready to order are the gauge cluster covers and console covers. The rest are still under the knife getting all the options to respond properly!

Cool, the cluster cover is on my list. It isn't hard to replace, right? The vid you made is fine, you make it look easy!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Cool, the cluster cover is on my list. It isn't hard to replace, right? The vid you made is fine, you make it look easy!

The cluster cover comes out by getting a good grip on it and sliding it toward the steering wheel. When it comes free, watch out!

It's very very simple, easiest leather install besides the visor covers. Console is the hardest since I have to add foam and work with more complex curves.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Guys,

Went to a buddies house and watched the Iron Bowl. Auburn started losing and I got tired of hearing all the Bama fans yelling Roll Tide so I must say I drank a couple too many and the girlfriend ended up taking me home in the Raptor since I drove us. I thought I was going to bed but once I started getting back to myself, I picked up the lap top.

Work has resumed!

Let me tell you guys, i'm working on the headrests right now, which is fun. The problem I have is the fact that there are 3 different sets I can do, front 2, back 2 and the center rear. The product options app doesn't allow duplicates of an option. So what i'm having to do is make 3 of EACH option for the 3 different option sets of headrests. I thought it was difficult making one set of options for the console and gauge cluster cover. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calder, I have an idea for light covers. I just ordered a set of olympus 4.5" long throw pods (similar to light cannons). There are currently no covers available, so I was wondering if you would consider making a set of soft covers similar to what was used on the old KC Hilighters. Simply all weather vinyl, with a bit of padding for the lens area and elastic ring. Looking for black vinyl with a race red SVT embroidered on it. I fully realize the lifespan of an embroidered soft cover would be limited, but I think any lights above the headlights have to be covered when the vehicle is on the road, so looking to be safe than sorry, plus I think it would look cool.

Please let me know if you are up for it, thanks Doug