****2014 raptor build plate group buy****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I may order something else so I will paypal you on Monday. We will be running around all weekend getting ready for a trip to Amelia Island next week. I have to drop a friends race car off at a shop to get some chassis work done so I can borrow his enclosed trailer.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I'm in. I may order something else so I will paypal you on Monday. We will be running around all weekend getting ready for a trip to Amelia Island next week. I have to drop a friends race car off at a shop to get some chassis work done so I can borrow his enclosed trailer.

If you have a 2012, you can just order from the site, no need to get in on the group buy unless you just want to save money bud! I'd be glad to add you to the list.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Really like the SVT painted red that would be the one for me . I remember you saying you were going to so something special for the Special Editions . Anything come from that ?

I've been trying to think of something to do with the special edition raptor build plates but I just can't seem to get it right. I have a few ideas I need to render up.

I will be picking up some ruby red touch up paint.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that. I am not worried about saving a few bucks. I still feel like you hooked us up on the blanket logos. I was just trying to bump up your group buy numbers. :) I will just order off your site when I get back from FL.

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In, PM'ed. Are you the same who offers the SVT certificates with build stats? Or, do those come straight from SVT?