So I've had this for a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But know I'm finally going to put it on my truck. I went to RoushYates Performance Parts today to see about making some adaptor plates for me. I'm probably going to use an L&M twin 66 mm throttle body.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as your disposable income supports (1) the mods and (2) losing most of the warranty that comes with the vehicle. Good for you! :thumbsup:
Warranties are overrated and I haven't done anything that should cause a huge problem with the truck. With that being said I'm starting a plan for building a high compression 5.4L stroker motor.
hurry up!!
I waiting on RoushYates to get back with me about the plates. That intake manifold is designed for the 4.6L the width of the V is my hold up right now and well I need to figure out a new CAI.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Warranties are overrated and I haven't done anything that should cause a huge problem with the truck. With that being said I'm starting a plan for building a high compression 5.4L stroker motor.

We're all interested and pulling for you to be wildly successful with this. Can't wait to see what you get from the 5.4L motor!

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would look incredible under the hood. I'm really thinking about doing a big inch high compression n/a for mine when the time and money comes, probably never seeing as my Lightning is always a work in progress lol. But your Raptor has some great mods and I really enjoy reading about your mods. FFS