SLP muffler on the Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard the exhaust note on a 2008 f150 with the slp lm1 muffler. I liked it a lot over my flow master 40 series.

I know many don't like slp on mustangs but for f series trucks I've heard fairly good comments.

Does anyone have experience with these ? Any fitting issues with them and the raptor?

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will make it sound like an LSX. no thank you. Bassani or nothing

I know its personal but I heard the sucker in person on a Raptor, doesn't sound like and LSX to me.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know its personal but I heard the sucker in person on a Raptor, doesn't sound like and LSX to me.
Dude I'm telling you Bassani +Mod Motor= sex
Bassani+ Mod motor with a nice set of cams= the melting of the elestic in panites.

I had it on my Lightning and it was awesome.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing will make a mod motor sound like an LSx. The tech is completely different.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing will make a mod motor sound like an LSx. The tech is completely different.

I know the motors are completely differents. SLPs have a very raspy sound to them which sounds good on an F-body but terrible on a mod motor. The same is true with Corsa sounds great on an LSX but not so much on a Mod Motor.