K&N Replacement Air Filter for $47.19 @ Amazon with Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to see definite numbers on a dyno...However, this is a better alternative than doing a complete CAI...as the stock OEM housing does an excellent job keeping dirt/water out of your filter. so this in sense could be the best of both worlds...but again, would need to prove to me that it does increase mileage and numbers on a dyno. OEM filters do a great job filtering out all dirt, which is evident when replacing air filter.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh.

After running offroad so many trips and changing my air filter twice (at each oil change), I'd rather just use the disposable ones than worry about when to clean, how well to clean, yada-yada-yada. After seeing how filthy the filters were from offroading the idea of trying to clean that out (including fine dust and dirt), is not something I'll be spending my time on.

I can't be bothered with the notion that this K&N reusable filter might offer an iota of performance increase (I'm sure it wouldn't be noticed anyway).