Edge Gas Evolution CS tuner installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010raptor

Reaction score
After tons of debating i finally chose a tuner and couldnt be happier, I went with the Edge Gas Evolution CS (Color Screen). Definetly happy with the tuner as it has plenty of customizing. The best part is i just took my Lightning and drove my Raptor to Carlisle, PA from Binghamton NY and no hiccups along the way but i managed to average 21.4 mpgs at around 68-70 mph all the way down and back. Thats with a K&N CAI, Edge tuner and the factory muffler replaced with a flowmaster super 10. So i can now tell anyone with a prius bashing on my truck the facts lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130609_193844_377.jpg
    IMG_20130609_193844_377.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 88

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would measure out your gas mileage by hand. Edge has a history of lying to you about gas

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah..please do the math by hand...that does not seem realistic...

OP
OP
2010raptor

2010raptor

Reaction score
Ive gotta dig around for my receipt but once i filled up i did the math first thing and couldnt believe the trucks computer was dead on. The edge tuners mileage counter was way off though lol, before i changed the tuners screen gauge setup it was reading 40+ mpgs, Couldnt stop laughing at that one

GRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they custom tune it? What was the cost if you **** mind me asking?
Do they recommend a cai?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

2008fx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you couldnt pay me enough to put anything from Edge on my truck. notorious for problems and misinformation, especially in diesel applications.

bbr3tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got rid of my edge evolution after it messed up my tranny. I after changing to a preset tuner setting, i was driving home from vegas and fried my 3rd and 4th gear. The truck was running perfect prior to installing the edge. I unprogrammed it, and removed it before taking to the dealer. The service dept said my transmission cooling solenoid was malfunctioning and cause my tranny to overheat and burn the gears. Lucky me playing dumb about it allow it to be covered under factory warranty.