5star Tuner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I finally hit 36k and installed the 5 Star tuner I purchased last year. I am very happy with the throttle response!!! It really has made the difference the tuner along with my home made CAI and the full SW headers wow... Using the seat of the pants dyno which is not that dependable butt seams to work well it really has the pep I was waiting for!!!
Time for a run up to Silver Lake and really see how it performs!!! Whos ready to meet there!!!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why did you wait so long to install it???? no time or did you have a reason like waiting for warrentie to expire?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well guys, I finally hit 36k and installed the 5 Star tuner I purchased last year. I am very happy with the throttle response!!! It really has made the difference the tuner along with my home made CAI and the full SW headers wow... Using the seat of the pants dyno which is not that dependable butt seams to work well it really has the pep I was waiting for!!!
Time for a run up to Silver Lake and really see how it performs!!! Whos ready to meet there!!!

I'm planning on going back out there just not too sure when yet.
Just got slammed with 2 new construction homes to paint. When it rains it pours.

monk99

Reaction score
Does anyone know if 5 star will put a program on my SCT XCal2? I already have the tuner, so I didn't know if it was possible to just use that and maybe save some $$$. Just pay for the tunes...

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
at 25k and just pulled the trigger, will have it just in time for my 6 days off next week... vids and more to come!