5.4 Supercharger Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Can someone who knows this stuff list all the options and the available HP increase? Daddy needs a blower...

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
what about one off a lightning? or a whipple for the 5.4? anything through Ford Racing?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question for the techs...can you use one off a gt500?

The intake manifolds are different so a lower blower manifold would have to be made. More work/money than its worth imo. At that point just swap a complete gt500 engine in :crazy:

i'd go e force as well if sticking with a blower. my first choice would be turbo though. i miss my turbo fox:baby:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The intake manifolds are different so a lower blower manifold would have to be made. More work/money than its worth imo. At that point just swap a complete gt500 engine in :crazy:

i'd go e force as well if sticking with a blower. my first choice would be turbo though. i miss my turbo fox:baby:

go on...........

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go on...........

You mean why? Or by who? Or?? You don't have a lot of choices for kits, there's fast lane Affordable Headers | Engine Enhancers| Fastlane Fastlane's Turbo SVT Raptor - 420 RWHP & 430 RWTQ - YouTube

But since you don't off road a bunch you could do a remote mount/rear mount like STS has Squires Turbo Systems - Ford F150

Or you could have a local fab/speed shop build you a custom kit. Locating the turbo under, back by the bed would probably be the easiest/cheapest. A turbo/s would be more work and maybe more money, but it's more unique and imo their efficiency and wicked torque curves are worth it. Maybe Livernoise could help out?