Preview....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CK@UPP

CK@UPP

Reaction score
It's been in the works for a while, and we've been slaving away at this. The reality is there really isn't a whole lot of room in these things, especially for as big as they are. And to make matters worse, nothing is centered. So one side has less clearance than the other.

We've just been hush hush as we don't want to start leaking things until we know we have something solid for sure.

CK

OP
OP
CK@UPP

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Those look like a bitch to install. Lol
LOL....yea...they are..... I would say off all of our kits, this is one that probably needs to be done by a professional shop with a lift.

I am truly amazed for as HUGE of a truck this is, how small the room to work with is.

CK

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not being mechanically inclined too much I thought I might be looking at shorty headers but now I realize how the pipes are faced it looks like the passenger side with the pipe facing forward. Turbo project?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not being mechanically inclined too much I thought I might be looking at shorty headers but now I realize how the pipes are faced it looks like the passenger side with the pipe facing forward. Turbo project?

Ya looks like that to me

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya looks like that to me

Imthink this is what they started after there introduction post where we, the FrF community, told them that they had a setup that wouldn't survive a day in the hands of the majority of the owners here

We gave them some advice and some pictures of the abuse

Gotta love there dedication to deliver what there customers want

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk