NEW: Camburg Raptor MIG Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much will the chromoly shackles cost and when do you expect SDHQ to have them available for sale, please?

7raptor

Reaction score
Our Camburg MIG shackles replace the stock light-duty version your Ford Raptor is equipped with from the factory. The stock shackles are stamped out of thin metal and use a rubber bushing which both allow for a flexy component that also binds as it cycles since the rubber bushings are vulcanized into the shackle.

Our shackles are a fabricated boxed gusseted design that is much stronger and use polyurethane bushings that pivot smoother with less flex. They are MIG welded and powder-coated in our matte black finish and ready to be bolted on using the factory hardware. They are stock length, so they do not raise or lower the ride height and are a perfect match for Deaver leaf springs.

We will also have a TIG welded 4130 chromoly version available shortly.

raptor_mig_shk_1.jpg

raptor_mig_shk_4.jpg

If I install these on my stock 2014 Screw, will the truck sit level, or will the front be higher?

Do you have any pictures of this install on a stock screw? I'm trying to maintain the soft factory ride with a better looking stance (nose higher than tail).

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I install these on my stock 2014 Screw, will the truck sit level, or will the front be higher?

Do you have any pictures of this install on a stock screw? I'm trying to maintain the soft factory ride with a better looking stance (nose higher than tail).

They will be same as stock. That's what they are described as. If you want to lower the rear look at their bronco shackles for a drop in height

7raptor

Reaction score
They will be same as stock. That's what they are described as. If you want to lower the rear look at their bronco shackles for a drop in height

My bad - I thought the thread was about the bronco "drop" shackles - do you know if the bronco drop shackles will make the truck sit level or lower in the rear? I would love to achieve an appearance where the front is level or mildy higher than the rear of the truck.