NEW Product Alert: Ford Raptor Corsa Xtreme Catback PRE ORDER + GROUP BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBH

Reaction score
I would be interested in getting the group buy information. It sounds great. Only question I have is will the Xtreme have no drone like the sport kit?

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pics of the setup and rough idea on price?

I believe the Xtreme will have the same style exit and tips as the Sport. I am hoping to have pricing details today.

I would be interested in getting the group buy information. It sounds great. Only question I have is will the Xtreme have no drone like the sport kit?

Corsa cat backs at any sound level will have little to no drone relative to the outside sound level. The Xtreme kit being the most aggressive, you will hear it loud and clear under moderate to heavy acceleration. At cruising speeds I am confident you will not experience any resonance or drone. A lot goes into the construction of Corsa mufflers and the types of sound deadening material they use to pack their mufflers.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just for those wondering what a relative price might be, I found a website advertising $1079 so it looks like it'll be priced relative to the regular corsa.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just for those wondering what a relative price might be, I found a website advertising $1079 so it looks like it'll be priced relative to the regular corsa.

I actually just heard back from Corsa and they have not even finalized pricing details yet internally so any price being advertised right now would be a guess. As a matter of fact, they may not have official pricing until next week. I'm still trying to get at least a ballpark idea so we don't leave you guys hanging.

MobileBeats - Please send me a PM where you saw that pricing.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. I have a cousin that did an internship at Corsa and he spoke very highly of their engineering and company, not to mention the fact that they're in Ohio so of course I'm going to support them.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's my goof. I was searching corsa xtreme and clicked on a link but it was for a corsa sport with the black tips.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always loved Corsa on trucks and am also interested but want best of both worlds!
Awesome sound with no drone and a exit setup good for off- roading so I don't smash the tips!