Intro / A question for the Raptor owners...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FRF:

Thank you once again for the warm welcome to the forum. At GotExhaust, we are focused on delivering products that help your Raptor breathe easier....and possibly wake the neighbors from a mile away. :patriot:

We intend on sharpening our pricing for the air intake and exhaust products that are popular amongst Raptor owners. Beyond that, with ample research and planning, we will make sure the products are IN STOCK at distribution facilities, minimizing cost and transit times.

So the question, what are you currently running for an intake? Exhaust? Headers? What would you like to see us bring to the forum?

We are here to work for you and offer the best products at the lowest prices. Tell us where to focus our efforts, and help us, help you!

Stay tuned for more, we appreciate your feedback!

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running a Roush Intake (going with an UMP once RPG gets that all wrapped up) and a modified turndown Roush exhaust. I'm sure that's not much help, but you asked.

Thinking about going with some coated Kooks headers in the near future. Also, IMO turndown exhausts are the only way to go.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the AFE stage 2 cai with the dry S filter and I have a magnaflow muffler with a turndown but I'd like to get a better exhaust system with headers even!

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just using a K&N drop in for intake. Flowmaster 40 dumped. I had to dump it because the stock location was constantly getting hung up on the sand while driving at the dunes. I broke way to many exhaust hangers and now love it being dumped!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm running stock off road and a K&N drop in on pavement. I'm looking for the ultimate dust eliminator and leaning towards the UMP.