GROUP BUY: MBRP Turn Down WITH Resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know the 1st group buy received both pipes (with and without resonator). What about the 2nd and 3rd group buy. Did they also receive both pipes?

No, the resonator pipe only.

Also, we have 2 of the 409 kits in stock right now if anyone is interested. We ordered them several weeks ago to have on hand and we have 2 left that can ship immediately - no waiting. Send a PM if you'd like to get your hands on one of them.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's $445.76 and that includes shipping correct?

Man my wife will beat me if I put this on. :(

Also, we have 2 of the 409 kits in stock right now if anyone is interested. We ordered them several weeks ago to have on hand and we have 2 left that can ship immediately - no waiting. Send a PM if you'd like to get your hands on one of them.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's $445.76 and that includes shipping correct?

Man my wife will beat me if I put this on. :(

Correct, free shipping. 2 kits still available folks scoop them up or it's at least a month-6 weeks before we can get any more.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could any guys who have been running this system for a few miles provide some feedback? Do you regret your purchase due to the noise?

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We put this on our 2014 SCAB. Our 2010 runs a SW long tube setup w/turn down so we like us some noise. The tone of this system is great! If you don't like noise, I would suggest staying stock because you may eventually fatigue of any after-market system.

This is a great package at a great price....

Razor Ramon

Reaction score
I think it sounds wicked, and the price of the stainless setup was hard to beat. If your towing though it can be quite loud on long trips. I might weld up a lightning exit down the road and see if it helps when I'm dragging the trailer. Still I highly recommend!