Great Customer Service!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the Corsa Xtreme kit. Andy helped me through the selection process and gave me plenty of information regarding Corsa and the exhaust I was buying. Kept me well updated and informed throughout the whole thing. Great customer service, definitely earned a lifelong customer! :waytogo:

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the Corsa Xtreme kit. Andy helped me through the selection process and gave me plenty of information regarding Corsa and the exhaust I was buying. Kept me well updated and informed throughout the whole thing. Great customer service, definitely earned a lifelong customer! :waytogo:

good to know when im shopping for exhaust. what you end up going with?

It was in the first sentence lol.

And I'll agree with OP. Even though the group buy I'm in is taking longer than expected, GotExhaust is keeping us informed and it's not for a lack of effort on their part. US Customs just seems to be taking a little longer than normal at the moment and there isn't anything anybody can do about that.

cheapmike13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was in the first sentence lol.

And I'll agree with OP. Even though the group buy I'm in is taking longer than expected, GotExhaust is keeping us informed and it's not for a lack of effort on their part. US Customs just seems to be taking a little longer than normal at the moment and there isn't anything anybody can do about that.

Whoops I have selective reading missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk