GIVEAWAY: Stainless Works Ford Raptor Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sw-raptor-giveaway.jpg

We are very excited to announce the GotExhaust.com Stainless Works Headers Giveaway for FordRaptorForum Members!

To keep the spirit of the giveaway intact, we want this to be quick and easy for everyone. It's easy to enter, and easy to win! Help us network our business, and we will give back in a big way to a lucky FRF member!

See below for how you can enter to win Stainless Works Headers for 10-14 Ford Raptor.

The winner will have the choice of Factory or Performance connection, and the choice of High Flow Cats or Off-Road Pipe. We will also offer a Stainless Works Catback upgrade to the winner at a deeply discounted price. SuperCab or SuperCrew, 5.4L or 6.2L!

If you order Stainless Works Headers from us during the Giveaway, we will completely refund your purchase, less any applicable shipping charges if you win!

How to enter:

Step 1.
Post in this thread only once with a picture of your Raptor.

Step 2.
"Like" the Got Exhaust Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gotexhaust

Step 3.
"Like" the Stainless Works Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stainlessworks

*If you need help with posting a picture, please contact us or someone on the site staff for assistance.
** If you do not use Facebook, you can simply place a link to this Giveaway post in your forum signature instead.

That's it!

- 1 month from today, Monday March 3, 2014, we will hold a drawing to select 3 winners: A grand prize winner, and 2 Gift Card winners.

- We will randomly assign each member who posts in this thread a drawing number.

- We will then use Random.org to enter the selected range of numbers. The first winning number drawn will win the Stainless Works Headers For the 10-14 Ford Raptor.

- The second number drawn will win a $100.00 GotExhaust.com gift card.

- The third number drawn will win a $50.00 GotExhaust.com gift card.

Fine Print:

1. You must be a member of FordRaptorForum.com in good standing with at least 25 total posts by the time of the drawing.

2. Winners will be contacted, and we will verify that each winner satisfied the above criteria by "Liking" our and Stainless Works' Facebook page or by including the Giveaway link in his/her forum signature. If the selected winners have not satisfied the above criteria, we will draw an alternate winner(s)!

3. We will ask forum staff to check IP addresses of the winners. DO NOT CHEAT BY REGISTERING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! If a member has been caught posting under multiple accounts, he/she will be disqualified from the giveaway.

4. The Stainless Works Headers will be shipped for free to the Lower 48 and at no cost to the winner. Winners outside the Continental US will be subject to actual shipping costs. This Giveaway is open to the US and Canada only.

5. The Giveaway includes Mill Finish headers, in any configuration. Thermal Coatings can be applied at a discounted price to the winner.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my Pic. I have liked both pages. Daddy needs some headers!!!
Mirror_Install22_original.jpg

Last edited:

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in...I could use me some headers...

Attachments

• Sraptor.JPG
    Sraptor.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 115

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict