Ford Raptor Headers and Exhaust - Stainless Works now at GotExhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
F92503442.png
Due to popular demand, we have added Stainless Works headers and cat-back exhaust products for all models of F-150 Raptor.

We have taken the time to outline the various options available based on connection type, exit location and muffler style. Please feel free to send us a PM or chat with us on the website with any questions. Use your FRF Discount code at checkout for member-only pricing!

Ford Raptor Headers:

http://www.gotexhaust.com/c-974154-stainless-works-exhaust-headers-ford-svt-raptor.html

Ford Raptor Exhaust:

http://www.gotexhaust.com/c-969666-stainless-works-exhaust-system-ford-svt-raptor.html

:happy160:

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stainless Works products are already marked down 10% + use your FRF discount code for an additional discount. Looking for a package deal with intake and 5 Star Tuner? Talk to us for the lowest price!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that would have been cool to see...

I guess u would need a R&D Raptor for RSiworks headlights...at least thats what u can tell the wife lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check us out, we promise you won't be disappointed. Stainless Works headers at the lowest price allowed + free shipping.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Talk to us before your next Stainless Works purchase, we hook it up for FRF members!

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you PM me a price on a set of headers for a 2012 SCrew with the offroad X pipe & black thermal coating?

Last edited: