Corsa Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GotExhaust - do you guys have COR14752 in stock? I believe that is the p/n needed for 6.2L raptor crew cab but your website says it does not fit a crew cab??

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's pn 14758 for the screw but that's off the top of my head.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GotExhaust - do you guys have COR14752 in stock? I believe that is the p/n needed for 6.2L raptor crew cab but your website says it does not fit a crew cab??

Hi,

The correct part number for the Corsa Resonator Delete is 14758 for the SuperCrew.

Our website needs some updating as it shows not fitting but I assure you that's the correct part. We do have it in stock.

Resonator Delete Kit 14758 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The correct part number for the Corsa Resonator Delete is 14758 for the SuperCrew.

Our website needs some updating as it shows not fitting but I assure you that's the correct part. We do have it in stock.

Resonator Delete Kit 14758 Corsa Performance - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Very good, thanks! Ordered.

So wait. It's not included with the Xtreme?

Xtreme deletes the resonator but I do not have the Xtreme.

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Props to Got Exhaust, part is already delivered! Too damn cold to put it on.

OP
OP
Stang

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it shipped from a warehouse close by but they still hustled to get it out last night. Ground shipping was free.