aFe F-150 Raptor 9.75" differential cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Amongst the full line of aFe Engineering products we carry, we also offer the aFe rear differential cover for all 12 bolt 9.75" Ford rear differentials. Free Shipping on all orders over $99 to the Lower 48 :pepper:.

46-70152A1600.jpg?rdm=0.jpg

aFe Power 46-70152 Rear Differential Cover

aFe Differential Cover: aFe Power's new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your trucks rear-end. This differential cover has a 5 quart lube capacity (factory cover holds 4 quarts) at the factory line , a magnetic drain plug, a magnetic tipped fill plug for maximum rear-end protection. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. aFe has also designed a large oil level site glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.

This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380-T6 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover uses an O-ring mounted in the machined channel for a leak-free seal.

When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You guys are going to brake my bank. lol
NEED this!
Will be ordering 1 for the beast.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the GotExhaust.com site because I wanted to order one of these covers but it states the following when I do a fitment search.

Does Not Fit
2010 FORD PICKUP F-150 SVT RAPTOR

Is the fitment guide wrong or does this cover truely not fit the 2010 Ford Raptor Diff?

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I checked the GotExhaust.com site because I wanted to order one of these covers but it states the following when I do a fitment search.

Does Not Fit
2010 FORD PICKUP F-150 SVT RAPTOR

Is the fitment guide wrong or does this cover truely not fit the 2010 Ford Raptor Diff?

Hi Ed,

aFe officially lists the cover as only fitting the regular 11-13 EcoBoost F-150 but on their site they specify:

This differential cover fits 97-13 Ford Trucks with the 12 bolt-9.75" differential.

Pans and Covers Differential Cover Rear Differential Cover (Machined); Ford F-150 11-13 V6-3.5L (tt); 12 Bolt-9.75" 46-70152 - aFe Power

Besides that, we know the cover will fit the Raptor. Let us know if you have any more questions and thank you for bringing this up.