2017 GEN2 Magnaflow Exhaust PerOrders Start NOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Polished is $957.88

Black is $1127.53

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I did read it. How is $1127.53 not more than 957.88?

Read it backwards, the price is right below each kit. I looked it at 5 different times and not sure how it could be read wrong.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your original reply said it is odd that the polished is more than the black. The polished is not more than the black. To quote your last comment:

Polished is $957.88

Black is $1127.53

My bad. Said it backwards. I meant it seemed odd that the black is more money than polished. Considering the effort required to polish SS that wouldn't need to be done if it was being painted black, I would think that black would be cheaper. Seems like you could buy the cheaper polished and paint it with some high temp paint and still be ahead.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You probably could do that, but that is the same with most all of the kits out there that offer both, the black versions are normally more than the polished or chrome tip versions.