2017 GEN2 Magnaflow Exhaust PerOrders Start NOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mf_magnaflow_lg.png

AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING FEBRUARY 27TH!!!

We are NOW taking preorders for the brand new Magnaflow aftermarket catback exhaust systems for the 2017 Ford Raptor Ecoboost! Listed below are the two options available from Magnaflow with specific details and pricing information. We have been told by Magnaflow that they will be available for shipping by Feb 27th and the sooner the preorders are placed, the higher up in the waiting list you get!

Message us for more details!

Kit # 1 POLISHED TIPS

19346_magnaflow_2017_ford_raptor_exhaust.png

Full Retail Price $1,239.61
OUR SALE PRICE $957.88

SYSTEM TYPE: CAT-BACK
SERIES: MF
EXIT STYLE: C
OUTLET QTY: DUAL
TUBING DIA: 3 IN
TIP FINISH: POLISHED
MATERIAL: STAINLESS

DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT
Made in the USA and engineered to last, for those seeking increased performance and better economy, MagnaFlow MF Series Performance Exhaust systems deliver the smooth deep sound you want and the wide-open performance power you need. Our exhaust systems feature straight-through flow designs for the ultimate in unrestricted horsepower and torque for big power while maintaining exhaust efficiency. These systems are an engineered balance of interior and exterior noise levels and are tested against SAE j1169 standards.

• All Mandrel Bent Tubing
• 409 Stainless Steel Construction
• Increased Horsepower and Torque
• Lifetime Construction Warranty
• Made in USA

KIT #2 BLACK TIPS

19350_magnaflow_2017_ford_raptor_exhaust.png

Full Retail Price $1,459.15
OUR SALE PRICE $1127.53

TIP FINISH: BLACK

DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT
Made in the USA and engineered to last, for those seeking increased performance and better economy, MagnaFlow MF Series Performance Exhaust systems deliver the smooth deep sound you want and the wide-open performance power you need. Our exhaust systems feature straight-through flow designs for the ultimate in unrestricted horsepower and torque for big power while maintaining exhaust efficiency. These systems are an engineered balance of interior and exterior noise levels and are tested against SAE j1169 standards.

• Made in USA

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No and no. Magnaflow has promised sound clips, but I haven't been able to find one yet. AS for power increase or loss, I wouldn't expect either, it is a catback system, even on a turbo charged engine, the power gain or loss from strictly a catback system would be minimal at best.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems odd that the polished is more $$$ than black.

Also not sure I can justify that kind of money for no performance gain and an unknown sound.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At that price I would expect better than 409 stainless. #raptortax

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am working on getting a sounds clip, but the polished isn't more than the black, reread the post. As for the price for the 409 stainless, folks have spent that and better for the same thing on GEN1 Raptors and others for years.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mf_magnaflow_lg.png

AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING FEBRUARY 27TH!!!

We are NOW taking preorders for the brand new Magnaflow aftermarket catback exhaust systems for the 2017 Ford Raptor Ecoboost! Listed below are the two options available from Magnaflow with specific details and pricing information. We have been told by Magnaflow that they will be available for shipping by Feb 27th and the sooner the preorders are placed, the higher up in the waiting list you get!

Message us for more details!

Kit # 1 POLISHED TIPS

19346_magnaflow_2017_ford_raptor_exhaust.png

Full Retail Price $1,239.61
OUR SALE PRICE $957.88

TIP FINISH: POLISHED

DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT

• Made in USA

KIT #2 BLACK TIPS

19350_magnaflow_2017_ford_raptor_exhaust.png

Full Retail Price $1,459.15
OUR SALE PRICE $1127.53

TIP FINISH: BLACK

DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT

• Made in USA

Polished is $957.88

Black is $1127.53

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I am working on getting a sounds clip, but the polished isn't more than the black, reread the post. As for the price for the 409 stainless, folks have spent that and better for the same thing on GEN1 Raptors and others for years.

I did read it. How is $1127.53 not more than 957.88?

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your original reply said it is odd that the polished is more than the black. The polished is not more than the black. To quote your last comment:

Polished is $957.88

Black is $1127.53