[Black Friday] Magnaflow Rear Exit Cat Back $599

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
next question, anyone have a factor resonator from a scab they want to offload?

The Magnaflow connects to the slip-fit connection after the factory resonator. Good point and let that be an FYI for anyone in the market for this kit.

If you have sold or discarded your factory resonator, an intermediate pipe can be easily fabricated by an exhaust shop. If desired, a Magnaflow Magnapack 4" round diameter muffler can be used as a replacement resonator inline with custom fab intermediate piping.

This is not the lightning style, it exits in the same place as stock Raptor exhaust.

justvettn-

That was my mistake. I was originally told by Magnaflow that their 6.2L F-150 "lightning style" exhaust would fit the Raptor Crew Cab and as a result I added it to our post. I have since removed it.

Upon discussion with a member here, I called Magnaflow again and another associate backed off this claim and said they "weren't sure" if the side exit in front of tire system would fit the Raptor. I am erring to the side of caution for now.

As I understand, the Raptor's bed is very similar or exactly the same to other F-150 CC/5.5' bed configs so I don't know where the discrepancy lies.

We might be looking for a Guinea Pig to try this kit on a Crew Cab to see what mods if any are necessary... ;) ;)